Where has common decency gone?
There is an increasing anger and anxiety in our culture. It is common place for me to experience frustrated and edgy people on any given day. Just this past week:
- Someone honking behind us for simply stopping at an intersection
- A middle age daughter with her elderly mom in the passenger seat blasting a horn because an older man pulled up his car in front of the store to pick up his wife due to the rain. Then, the elderly man raised and shook his fist after the woman kept honking.
- Shortness by a customer representative simply for trying to get some answers on a particular product
- Frustration by someone in the community because the church did not provide immediate financial resources
- Oh yes, the presidential debate…. and the vice-presidential debate…
Anger seems to be commonplace these days. It characterizes the general mood in our…
View original post 281 more words